INTERLOCKING DOTS TUTORIAL!
- You will need: two different colored polishes (I used Deborah Lippmann “Almost Paradise” and Sally Hansen “Pacific Blue”) & a dotting tool.
- Paint your nails with Color 1.
- Draw one diagonal line with Color 2; I freehanded mine, but if you’re unable to do straight lines, use tape! Making sure Color 1 is completely dry first.
- Fill in the area above the diagonal with Color 2.
- Take Color 1 & space dots equidistant ABOVE the diagonal line.
- Fill in the gaps underneath the diagonal with dots of Color 2.
- Continue to use Color 2 and place dots diagonally to the dots you made in Step 6.
- Take Color 1 and repeat Step 7.
- Clean up cuticles using acetone and a small brush!